For the past 13 years, Roland Ducote has brought entrepreneurial insight and a can-do attitude to his many roles at Arrow Electronics. Well-suited to a rapidly changing technology environment, Roland’s innovative thinking, combined with an unwavering dedication to success, have resulted in an exceptional track record.
- Defying recessionary trends, Roland’s leadership produced four consecutive fiscal years of growth (2007-2010) in the Embedded Computing industry.
- An expert in forging new relationships and conquering new markets, Roland’s efforts include such highlights as tripling a client base in just one year, achieving nearly 10% growth in Wireless Technology and driving annual sales in excess of $300M through 42 sales offices in North America.
- Roland’s commitment and industry know-how has helped well- known entities such as Intel® break new barriers. Equally savvy in marketing companies large and small, he has also been instrumental in successfully launching numerous tech start-ups.
- With a proven history of management aptitude, past responsibilities include overseeing 184 suppliers for Global Strategy and Operations and directing sales in excess of $88M through 42 sales offices, Roland’s ability to manage logistical details as well as inspire teams makes him an exceptional addition to any endeavor.
- From embedded computing to the Internet of Things (IoT), Roland’s comprehensive knowledge of innovation, out-of-the-box thinking and exceptional work ethic continue to achieve results at unprecedented levels.
Based in Colorado, Roland has an M.S. in Marketing, an MBA, and a Certificate in Entrepreneurial Studies from the University of Colorado Denver. He continues to successfully expand sales and market share as Corporate Supplier Manager for Arrow OCS.